Scales purposed for weighing goods up to 3, 6, 15 or 30 kg and showing the weight on digital display.
Due to autonomous power supply scales can work in off-site trading conditions.
Also, scales work from the 220V network.
Scales comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for non-automatic weighing instruments according to module B (type verification certificate number UA.TR.113-0251/1-19) and are shipped with a declaration of conformity to module F.
- indicator illumination, the duration of which is set by the user;
- work in unit mode;
- showing "net" and "gross" values on display;
- automatic container weight compensation mode;
- automatic or manual zero setting;
- operation of scales in the conditions of influence of vibration;
- function of the two-level batcher.
Test driver for checking computer connection can be downloaded from this link.