Trading electronic scales with autonomous power supply, used in stationary or off-site trading. Purposed for weighing goods and determining their total cost.
- from the 220V network;
- from autonomous power supply (the built-in accumulator).
Scales comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for non-automatic weighing instruments according to module B (type verification certificate number UA.TR.113-0251/1-19) and are shipped with a declaration of conformity to module F.
- automatic zero setting;
- container weight compensation;
- memory of prices of direct (15 goods) and indirect (100 goods) addressing;
- calculation of the total price of several weighted goods;
- calculating the price of a unit product;
- operation of scales in the conditions of influence of vibration;
- duty mode function;
- function of two-level control of the autonomous power supply unit discharge;
- auto power off function.
A short "User's Guide" can be found here.
Test driver for checking computer connection can be downloaded from this link.