Pallet scales are used to determine the weight of cargo located on europallets (wooden pallets), which are moved by hydraulic carts or rockers.
Pallet scales are very popular at production and processing enterprises, warehouses, in places of wholesale trade.
Scales comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for non-automatic weighing instruments according to module B (type verification certificate number UA.TR.113-0251/1-19) and are shipped with a declaration of conformity to module F.
- automatic zero setting;
- container weight compensation;
- summation of weight in the memory of scales;
- function of averaging weight readings under unstable load;
- work in a unit mode;
- selection of filters for operation in vibration conditions;
- presence of the RS232 interface.
Note that the operating instructions differ slightly depending on the selected display configuration: