Designed to determine the weight of heavy loads. Used in various industries, processing plants, warehouses, temporary storage of goods, etc. Work from the 220V network.
Scales comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for non-automatic weighing instruments according to module B (type verification certificate number UA.TR.113-0251/1-19) and are shipped with a declaration of conformity to module F.
Attention! Scales of 5 tons (marked with an asterisk in the article *) have a mark of verification by Derzhstandard in the passport.
- automatic zero setting;
- container weight compensation;
- summation of weight in the memory of scales;
- function of averaging weight readings under unstable load;
- work in a unit mode;
- selection of filters for operation in vibration conditions;
- presence of the RS232 interface.
Note that the operating instructions differ slightly depending on the selected display configuration:
Overhead ramp, which can be ordered additionally (see the menu "Additional product options"):