Trading electronic scales used in stationary trading conditions. Purposed for weighing goods and determining their total cost.
Scales work from the 220V network.
Scales comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for non-automatic weighing instruments according to module B (type verification certificate number UA.TR.113-0251/1-19) and are shipped with a declaration of conformity to module F.
- automatic zero setting;
- container weight compensation;
- memory of prices of direct (15 goods) and indirect (100 goods) addressing;
- calculation of the total price of several weighted goods;
- calculating the price of a unit product;
- operation of scales in the conditions of influence of vibration;
- duty mode function.
Test driver for checking computer connection can be downloaded from this link.