Commodity electronic scales, used to determine the weight of goods in accounting, trade and technological operations in industrial, agricultural and commercial enterprises. Scales work from the 220V network.
Have a thought-over design: the convenient electronic block with a possibility of fastening on a rack or a wall, as well as can be placed on a surface.
Attention! Scales with a platform size of 400x400 mm are packaged without a rack for the display unit.
Scales comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for non-automatic weighing instruments according to module B (type verification certificate number UA.TR.113-0251/1-19) and are shipped with a declaration of conformity to module F.
- automatic zero setting;
- container weight compensation;
- summation of weight in the memory of scales;
- function of averaging weight readings under unstable load;
- work in a unit mode;
- selection of filters for operation in vibration conditions;
- presence of the RS232 interface.